The Kinderella Box

The Kinderella Box

Regular price
£10.00
Sale price
£10.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Full of white chocolate, milk chocolate and Nutella and topped with Kinder Buenos and Hippos... What more could you ask for?

Please choose from a box of 4 or 8.

For any special requests please contact us.

Storage advice: We recommend storing your bakes airtight and refrigerated, this will allow you to indulge for up to 7 days after delivery, they are also suitable for home freezing.

 Allergen Information: Contains gluten, egg, milk, soya. CONTAINS NUTS.

Ingredients - White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Cream (Milk), Whey Powder (Milk), Lactose (Milk), Butterfat (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya lecithins), Vanilla Extract) Butter (Milk), Wheat flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Sugar, Butter (Milk), Eggs, Vanilla Extract. Kinder Hippo, Sugar,Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed Milk Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (12%), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%. Nutella Chocolate Spread (Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts (13%), Skimmed Milk Powder (8.7%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (7.4%), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin),Cocoa powder.